Thursday 18 September 2014

INFORMATION TO ENHANCE THIS EXPERIENCE! =)

Attached in this post are various links, the first one pertaining to the film schedule for this year's festival: http://www.ttfilmfestival.com/
Click on the link and it will take you to the ttff website, which will show you the movies, dates, times and venues. Keep in mind that some of the days and times are subject to change, so regularly check the website to be informed of any cancellations and what not.

Next, I wish to provide the links to some of the other social media platforms that I will be using together with this blog. I will be using each to enhance this experience, as I will be posting regular updates of the films that I'll be viewing on which days, times and venues, interviews, film trailers, pictures, critiques etc, as of next week.
So feel free to follow me on as many of my social media platforms as you like! =)
· Facebook : facebook.com/StephR71
· Google+ : Stephanie Rattan            

Thanks! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate